Baby Survey competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of the Campaign is Culture Foundry (Pty) Ltd, (“the Promoter”).
2. The name of the campaign is baby (“the Campaign”).
3. The Campaign runs from the 27 January 2023 to 07 February 2023, both days included (“the Campaign Period”)
4. By entering the Campaign by responding to the customer survey deployed by The Culture Foundry in the Campaign Period and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The Campaign is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa that are South African citizens (in possession of a valid South African ID book or card) and South African residents (in possession of a valid South African permanent residency permit) and have received a Survey during the Campaign Period. You are not eligible to participate in this campaign if: –
a. You are a director, member, partner, employee, agent, or consultant of the Culture Foundry, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the campaign.
b. You are a spouse, life partner, parent, child or sibling, immediate family member, business partner or associate of the persons specified in (a) above.
6. To enter the lucky draw and stand a chance to win, customers who have received notification of the survey from The Culture Foundry must submit their response to the survey by completing all the questions and clicking ‘Submit’.
7. All surveys need to be submitted during the Campaign Period for it to be a valid entry.
8. Entry into the draw is free and participants who complete the survey as in point 7 above will receive an automatic entry into the draw.
9. Entrants are only eligible for 1 entry and are only eligible to win one prize.
10. Culture Foundry reserves the right to disqualify any user who enters using false information by robotic, automated or like means.
11. Entrants stand a chance to win only one of the following prizes: 1 (one) of 5 (five) virtual vouchers, each to the value of R500 (Five Hundred Rand).
12. All prizes in this Campaign are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
13. Winners will be selected randomly via a computer operated draw.
15. Winners will be contacted on the mobile number provided when the customer survey was deployed.
16. Alternative winners will only be drawn where mobile numbers are considered invalid and it is not possible to reach the winner.
17. Vouchers are valid from the date of issue for a period of 3 months.
18. Vouchers that are not redeemed by the expiry date will be forfeited.
19. Culture Foundry and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for the purpose of using, applying, or enjoying the prize won in this campaign.
20. Winners give the Promoters, and its authorized agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to vary, suspend, postpone, or terminate the campaign and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against the Promoters and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against the Promoters.
22. Your privacy is very important to The Culture Foundry and it will use reasonable efforts to ensure that any information, including personal information, provided by you, or which is collected from you, is stored in a secure manner.
23. You agree to provide The Culture Foundry with accurate and current information and to maintain and update such information when necessary. The information collected by Culture Foundry may be used to send you research briefs that may be of interest or value to you.
24. You acknowledge that any information supplied to the Culture Foundry in terms of these Terms and Conditions is provided voluntarily.
25. By submitting any information to the Promoters and the Culture Foundry in any form you further acknowledge that such conduct constitutes an unconditional, specific and voluntary consent to the processing of such information by the Promoters and the Culture Foundry under any applicable law in the manner contemplated above, which consent shall, in the absence of any written objection received from you, be indefinite and/or for the period otherwise required in terms of any applicable law.
26. Unless you have consented, the Culture Foundry will not sell, exchange, transfer, rent or otherwise make available any personal information about you (such as name, address, email address, telephone number) to other parties and you indemnify the Culture Foundry from any unintentional disclosures of such information to unauthorized persons.
27. Should you believe that the Culture Foundry has utilised your personal information contrary to applicable law, you shall first resolve any concerns with the Culture Foundry. If you are not satisfied with such a process, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Regulator.
28. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying the Promoters in writing to [email protected] or by registering a block on any registry which the Promoters are bound by law to recognise. The Promoters will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. The Promoters will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.